Expert Alumni

After you file

You may wish to contact the IRS on the phone number provided in the notice. They can advise if more time can be given or how the process will proceed without the forms.  It is always best to respond to an IRS notice but if they do not hear back from you they will ultimately adjust your return.

View solution in original post