Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tcm240

Having trouble accessing my 2019 return, I was unable to print return when I filed last year. Where can I find Documents"?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Having trouble accessing my 2019 return, I was unable to print return when I filed last year. Where can I find Documents"?

To access your 2019 return, you can sign into your account, select Documents from the left menu, and use the drop-down menu to choose the tax year you want.  You can also access them by scrolling down to the bottom and selecting Your tax returns & documentsthen the year you'd like to view. For more information please click the link below.

How do I access a prior year return? - TurboTax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Is the Documents tab not present in your left menu column?   When you log into TurboTax for the first time this year, you may not yet have the Tax Home tab and Documents tab visible in the left menu column.    If they're not there, then you may have to first proceed a little further by answering some preliminary screens and may even need to choose a 2020 product to get them to appear (you are not obligated to use it.)    Once you continue far enough to have those tabs, follow the instructions that  @ ChondelLO   left you above; i.e., either click Documents tab, select a tax year, and download the PDF (see image below).  Or here's another way: click Tax Home tab and scroll to the bottom of the Tax Home page and choose "Your Tax Returns & Documents", expand that section, and choose the tax year.

Once you get to "Your Tax Returns & Documents", if there is no evidence in that section of any prior returns, we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts.

This image might help:

documents.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies