turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I changed my mind about paying $30 to transfer my info from federal to state...how do I get rid of this option?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KatieB

I changed my mind about paying $30 to transfer my info from federal to state...how do I get rid of this option?

Have you already filed?

Not yet. I just cleared and started over.
KatieB

That's how to downgrade, so you should be set! When you go back through, just let the program know that you don't want the PLUS Help & Tools, and (as long as you haven't already paid for it) that should go away. Just to let you know though, having the PLUS not only gets you a jumpstart on your taxes but it also gives you access to live agents who can help if you get stuck anywhere in the process.

It wasn't the Plus I had a problem with, it was the additionally $30 just to transfer info from federal to state.  And now that I had to start over, I opted out of Plus too.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies