jam2mrl1

Have not received my W-2, Is there any way to check to see if it has been mailed, and if so, when was it mailed. I received my wife's last week. Maybe it was lost.

MinhT

Your employer has until January 31, 2018 to mail you the form W-2. You can enquire with your employer.

Contact the employer and ask.

Ask your employer.  TurboTax would have no information on the availability of your W-2
jam2mrl1

I don't have an employer, I just receive social security, nothing else.  Can you help?
MinhT

You should receive form SSA-1099 from Social Security by early February.
jam2mrl1

I have filed my return, all I need is my ss# as it appears on the SSA-1099

The SS number on the form is the same SS number that you have on your SS card.
MinhT