ken-kuykendall

Have my tax return filed on April 12 electronically using turbo tax been accepted? If not, what is problem?

Please delete your name and last four of SSN. And change your screen name. This is a public forum.
ken-kuykendall

You comment did not help as you did not answer question as to whether you filed my income tax return on April 12. If you need to send this to another email address or call, then provide your contact information .

Please do not put personal information on this public site where it can be seen by anyone including would-be identity thieves and scammers who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  It has been removed for your protection.