turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

Anyone know what the envolpe a new turbo debit card comes in looks like?

@Demo3 go to eipcards.com you’ll get some info there

No not the stim check cards like the debit card you get if you use turbotaxes bank to get your tax return 

Last year mine came in a white envelope with Intuit in red on the corner @Demo3 

Okay tha k you

Has anyone been told from TT that they closed your account and sent back the money? I was told my check was sent Dec. 29th and on the 31st they sent it back to IRS I still have a direct deposit date on get my payment tool for a DD Jan. 4th for days now with no update as to a mail date or anything and havent been able to get a hold to a IRS rep yet. I've heard it they will send a card or check to your 2020 address the USPS has on file is that true? Or your 2019 address? Anyone receive a payment still or any news in a similar situation?

well my card is still negative balance as of today and my mail doesn’t come till about 11:30am pacific if it’s not in the mail today guess will have to wait till monday

I received mine on 1/1/21. My brother received his paper check on 1/2/21. However, my mother still hasn't received hers yet. We are still keeping an eye on it. We all used Turbo Tax. My mom and I do direct deposit. My brother request a paper check. 

@molochi i just checked to see how it works I should be getting 1800$ but they are only giving me 1200 when I have to file so they aren’t even giving the full amount smh

Thanks @DebCap 

So glad we had this online community to help us through! 

Still nothing here :(

Has anyone with a payment 2 unavailable been sent an email from turbo tax asking for updated info so they can send the second stimulus in 5 business days. And if so did u actually receive anything

I did but I had direct deposit information on file.My question to you is how do you receive any refund money, because the only ones with delay problems at this point are because of use of alternate payments---ATM cards, and paper checks because they don't use banking services and work with a all cash payment system. This is especially true if you changed how you received refunds in 2018 an 2019 tax returns. Plus it doesn't help if you have changed your information after filing (it is assumed that you are using the same address, phone and whatever banking services on file for those two tax years),and it is the same as for where you received the first stimulus payment.  If you are not, then the delay was caused by self and you need to notify IRS and also complete line 30 on the W2 form when you file this year for 2020. This a major problem for people who change addresses and bank accounts and payment services often.

Jan 14th still no stimulus check in my TurboTax card from green dot bank that accepted my first stimulus deposit without any problems on April 15th. And although the irs says it was scheduled to be mailed out Jan 6th still nothing in the mail... contacted them yesterday and the operator on the other line from the irs said that the information given to me regarding my 2nd stimulus check could be wrong... this is very unfortunate since I was depending on this. Any information anyone can give me who also received the notification that their check was scheduled to be mailed out on Jan 6th would be helpful. Thank You.

Turbo Tax asked me if we got our "Third Stimulus Check", and we never even got a second one, much less a third one!  What ever happened with the second one?  What's up with that and why are we now going to get the third one?   After never getting a second one! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies