Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with a TurboTax Visa Debit Card get their April 15th Stimulus check yet?

@Hetz I had fees taken out to by that incompetent bank sbtpg. But on that link for the IRS payment info I was able to put my own bank account in... All you need social dob and address.. then you'll need your AGI and your total amount refunded back to you and put your own bank account in not turbo tax .. then you should be good to go

Has anyone with a TurboTax Visa Debit Card get their April 15th Stimulus check yet?

I just checked my Turbo Card app at 6:26 AM (Central Time) and the money was on there. I used the free edition of TurboTax with no fees or advance and used the Turbo Card. I'm seeing a lot of posts about those that did have an advance have to put their direct deposit information in again but I'm happy I got mines. I hope everyone gets theirs and if you have to put direct deposit information in again then I hope it processes smoothly and everyone gets theirs.

Currently you cant put new direct deposit information in. Not until turbo tax returns your stimulus to IRS. This is only for people who paid turbotax a fee. Crazy how if u paid them they are screwing you, but if u used free your fine.

Not True. I paid fees and took an advance.  The Get my Payment tool allowed me to enter Direct Deposit information (https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment) Hopefully I'll be in the next wave.

@Cardinfonogo just keep checking because I had fees took out as well but I guess sbtpg already returned it because I was able to put my direct deposit for my bank about 20 mins ago... Smh it's ridiculous

I used the free edition with no advanced and put my bank for direct deposit. When I went to the get my payment it says it went to an acct I have never heard of. And the last four of the acct number is not the last four of my social.  It won’t let me use the app bc I free filed. I FINALLY got to talk to someone and he told me that it goes through a third party bank and then to us??? He didn’t really seem to know what he was talking about. But I’m getting extremely agitated. I really need that money like everyone else. I work at a school and we’ve been closed over a month and bc of the status or technical “job title” I no longer get a paycheck. I hope I get it soon as well as everyone else. We all can use it 

d3ezy5000
Returning Member

10+ year user ..and no it will not be going on the turbo card. And sadly I will not be using TurboTax again and (don't something fishy) everyone I know with a regular bank account has got theirs still waiting on mine to go to my real bank account.. sadly they are in the game of collecting interest until thevery last moment aswell

@Cardinfonogo 

So did I, then it said my check will be mailed anyhow.

PMKET737

I received a email from TurboTax saying my stimulus check would be deposited on the 15th I looked at the last four numbers they don't match up to the TurboTax account I haven't received nothing yet

obylite

Please well Fargo, how can u explain this message please "We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 15, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************
If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment. (Still haven’t got anything in my bank account 🤷🏽‍♀️)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies