joinerc3

Has anyone who got a refund advance gotten their stimulus checks or updated on when? I CHECKED MY STATUS of payment on the irs site and it says sent to an account with the last 4 digits of my social.

aword4

That would be their account from your refund advance... Im having the same issue and am not getting a straight answer on whether or not they're gonna deposit it onto our cards our if we're just screwed for the time being.

LC00

Having the same issue! I wonder if anyone has successfully gotten their deposit that used a turbo card for their refund! 

aword4

Mine came through this evening.

I had a refund advance and when I checked the IRS website this morning the account number they had on there was the last four of my social, but I did still eventually get my stimulus.