a-newell87

Has anyone’s MA state taxes been accepted yet?

srh1177

Not mine. Turbotax accepted mine Friday 1/26. MA accepted Monday 1/29 and it's still pending. 

kaytea-gibson

Filed 1/27.  Federal accepted 1/29 and MA is pending and I can't see anything on the masstaxconnect yet.  Usually, I get my MA refund back in less then a week.  I wonder when they will accept.
a-newell87

I actually received my federal return today which I was shocked about. I don’t understand what the hold up is with state. Last year my state was accepted a couple hours after I filed
kaytea-gibson

That's early so you must have been part of the IRS testing. I called MA and couldn't get a straight answer. I have a big one coming so I was curious. Last year I was accepted the same day and it was deposited two days later
apcoulte

Same as above. Not accepted yet. Filed both Jan. 26. Federal Accepted later that day. MA still “pending” as of now.
Abmerchant

I filed mine on the 26th and its still pending, my daughter filed hers on the 29 and it was accepted yesterday. I dont know what is going on this year. Usually I file and have my state return within a week and a half
apcoulte

You're the second or third person who has mentioned that MA has accepted a return Abmerchant, so I guess they are definitely accepting them - it's just a matter of when they'll move on ours!