turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone’s MA state taxes been accepted yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
srh1177

Not mine. Turbotax accepted mine Friday 1/26. MA accepted Monday 1/29 and it's still pending. 

Filed 1/27.  Federal accepted 1/29 and MA is pending and I can't see anything on the masstaxconnect yet.  Usually, I get my MA refund back in less then a week.  I wonder when they will accept.

I actually received my federal return today which I was shocked about. I don’t understand what the hold up is with state. Last year my state was accepted a couple hours after I filed

That's early so you must have been part of the IRS testing. I called MA and couldn't get a straight answer. I have a big one coming so I was curious. Last year I was accepted the same day and it was deposited two days later

Same as above. Not accepted yet. Filed both Jan. 26. Federal Accepted later that day. MA still “pending” as of now.

I filed mine on the 26th and its still pending, my daughter filed hers on the 29 and it was accepted yesterday. I dont know what is going on this year. Usually I file and have my state return within a week and a half

You're the second or third person who has mentioned that MA has accepted a return Abmerchant, so I guess they are definitely accepting them - it's just a matter of when they'll move on ours!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies