turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

😱 congrats!!! So question...did your status change on GMP?? 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Ooop yall check yall status on GMP... i just checked mine and got a date for the 24th! 

Yes it has the 24th

24th

Now the my payment tool says my stimulus will be instead of deposited into my account on March 26. Why is it being mailed now? I still haven’t received my Federal return yet either though. 🤔

hey I see you had your payment date changed! congrats, thats awesome. mine just changed to the "you are eligable and we'll give a date later and deposit into this account (my last four digits of checking account)" did you have that  "you are eligible/ no payment date yet " screen and if so how long did it take for you to get a date? thank you if you have a second to reply

@TashaJ89. you seem to be the leader here ha, anything for me?

oh no... i had been getting the same message since the GMP tool went up on the 15th (monday) until the 19th (friday). So it took about 4-5 days...i think i got that message because i filed my taxes 2/24 approved on 3/13 and paid 3/17...but my tax preparer took her account off because my last two stimmys went to her and she just paid me when it came...so therefore only my account was on there and i guess to them was like an account change. At first i was getting that dreaded message with no date but that it would be deposited into her account again. Now i have a date but its going into my account. So most likely we got that for making a change to our bank accounts or the system could not double pay being that stimmys went out on the 17th and some people were paid their refunds on the 17th as well. 

Ha! lol that’s funny i was just able to see your whole message... “the leader here” i was just as concerned about whats going on as anybody here and wanted some answers lmao. But have you been getting that message or did you have a different status and it changed to that message??

that makes sense too because I just got a deposit date for my tax return and its the 3/24 so yeah I guess they wouldnt do two deposits same day. so I guess im lookin at a week or so longer? 

I had payment status not available for the last week and tonight it changed and showed my bank account and said the whole You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment blah blah blah

all i can say is check GMP now and see what it says. Because when it updated mines, it went based off of my 2020 tax return since it switched from my tax preparers account to mines finally. 

i think it depends when you filed and if you made any changes...

I filled on the 8th and no changes were made 

did your tax transcript change at all ?

Ahhh...hmm so maybe your status will change two days afterwards 3/26 and maybe a deposit date of 4/1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies