turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Unfortunately no. It can’t verify my phone number for some reason.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Please follow the TurboTax blog for updated information about the stimulus checks.  This information will be updated as soon as the IRS provides guidance to TurboTax.

Here is a link to the TurboTax blog.

@Jpvxex

i got the meassage as stated mine evens shows the bank account it will be deposited to but of course waiting on date.   Filed married jointly have 3 depend. so we qualify for $7000 and my husband received half $3500 in our account which is the same account they say my stimulus will be deposited .  get my payment tool said when put his info in march 17 but I got the dreaded topic of this discussion

Don't understand why they didn't deposit all at once 

Charrica

My status says  I'm eligible for the payment. once we have a payment date we will update this page my question Is what does this mean 

Charrica

What does it mean when your status say your eligible.once we receive your pay date we will update this page 

That is the million dollar question.... 

Been told it could be a glitch or some other kind of reason. Answer is pretty unclear about that particular status...only thing i can say is create an account on the irs page and look at your tax transcript to see if its been sent yet. You will see the previous eips on there. If you dont see it it hasnt been sent yet and you, like me and others here stuck in limbo are most likely going to be paid within the next 2-3 weeks of this first wave of payments going out...hopefully 🤞🏾🤞🏾

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

There is not an glitch that is evident at this time, however delays are expected.  The IRS will continue to send payments and process returns at the same time. They are behind and also follow the instruction they have been provided.  Continue to watch for the rest of your third stimulus payments.  Here is the most recent updated information for the third economic impact payment (EIP) stimulus payments. IRS EIP3 page 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Charrica that means that it will let you know(give you a date) when that payment is going to be sent out to you and for you to check it to see when it will be mailed out or direct deposit whichever you will receive it.

Speaking from last year's experience... There was a hold on my tax return that caused a hold on my stimulus. Once I received my return, I received my stimulus. If you have already received your return or release date for it, the stimulus could be held up by a creditor. Once that is paid, the rest (if any) will be released to you. But I'm no expert. 

I'm getting the same message... and every person I have talked to thats getting this message had a tax return refund deposit date of the 17th.... so I'm thinking maybe since our 2020 taxes were hanging in limbo, they are waiting till ours were completely processed to send the stimulus??? I just think it's odd that several people that are getting this message got their returns back on the 17th. Anyways, praying we get a date soon. 

I think most people got their stimulus on the 17th not their tax return

No matter why it’s happening, no matter what the excuse is, there’s no good reason that there should be this many issues with the IRS. No good reason why “there are too many callers, call back later”. If we owed them they’d be at our door and yet we can’t even get someone to pick up the phone. Some people are still waiting on last year’s refunds and no one has any idea what’s going on, IF you can even get a hold of them.

NO EXCUSES. GIVE US OUR MONEY. 

And the “tax experts” on these forums are totally worthless. We know about the Get My Payment and IRS2GO apps/sites. We know when they’re SUPPOSED to go out. Save it. You’re not helping. 

Sorry for the negativity but this is ridiculous. No excuses, I don’t need your “reasons”. 

That could be a possibility. My refund date was 3/17... and my tax preparer said she think thats what the issue is. Since i got my refund on the 17th. It mightve confused the system somehow. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies