Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I entered mine maybe almost two weeks ago and it just keeps saying you are eligible we will notice you when we get a payment date it’s been saying that for awhile now nothing has changed at all 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Please know that I ' Darnell D Davis, from Austell Georgia, didn't have to pay a fee, because turbotax said that they will take it out of my federal income taxes,  but, I still haven't received my first stimulus package,  now it's a second round of stimulus money coming to American's, and I am eligible, but I don't even think I will see my money and it's mine,  and my federal taxes,  I worked hard for it,

That's good news for you, now may God help the rest of us that are still waiting to get their payments as well. 

chrystallwhite
Returning Member

Did you ever receive you income tax after doing the identity verification. I did it at the end of March they even sent me a code in the mail to put in to finish it. I am still waiting on my taxes. I also got a email saying I was getting my stimulus check but haven't received it and when I check  it, it says "

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:

• We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
  • You're not eligible for a payment." 

**UPDATE

I HAVE FINALLY RECEIVED MY STIMULUS CHECK DIRECT DEPOSITED ON 5/20/2020

3 days short of a month waiting...

So im the only one getting this message..

C0A50C66-C7E5-44B3-9C58-2429D4CDDB2F.png

First done on April 20, and have had the same message since then:(

Least shocking development, no update for me. Same bullcrap eligible but no date. I'm done with it. Gonna stop paying taxes and see how long it takes them to remember me. 

@Forgotten15th24ther i spoke to a representative from the IRS yesterday after an hour long hold and what she told me didn't make any sense. She said since my stimulus is based on the 2018 return (i haven't filed 2019) i will not get my stimulus since my 2018 refund was put on hold until they verified my income. I explained that my 2018 refund was released and my income was verified. Then she advised me to file 2019 to see if i will get the stimulus. That's total BS because the status clearly says that im eligible for the stimulus payment but do not have a date since 04/15.

The answer you were given is not correct. We have been waiting months for our stimulus and it has had our information  from the beginning. We still haven't received anything. 

@Tlgrant1 i know what the IRS told me doesn't make any sense. As of now i still have no update to my stimulus status. I don't really know if i will ever get this money.

I called the tax advocate and now they are saying we cannot get our stimulus money until they process our return which they have had since January.  We are still waiting for money we truly need with no relief in sight. 

@Tlgrant1 i know a lot of people who already received their stimulus while their return was still processing. They are supposed to base the stimulus payment on the 2018 return if 2019 is still processing. I don't understand their process anymore 

lks029

Updated my bank info last month and still getting the message You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page. Is anyone else having this problem?

jmurray81

Yes.  Just found this thread because I'm also frustrated. I entered my banking information on the 16th of April, and EVERY DAY SINCE I get the message, you're eligible for payment, check back and we'll update when we have a payment date etc... it's been over a month.  Has anyone else on this thread with the same issue actually gotten it?

I haven't file 2019 yet, (Because I'm going to owe).  I filed 2018, and had a refund.  I don't understand why this isn't working.  Oh wait... because it's the government. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies