Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

eis54

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

I see alot people that happend to who used turbtoax and are not coming back next year

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

Same situation and still no answers
ehunter34

I filed on Jan 22 with turbo tax and opted to get the prepaid debit card, I never received the card and when I called green dot corp( the card company) they said it has a block on it. By this time IRS already sent refund and it was rejected. Now I'm told after I get some letter from IRS I'll get my refund mailed in 16weeks. And on the where's my refund site it's giving me the code 1121. What type of letter are they sending? And why do I have to wait 16?!

I also ordered the turbo tax prepaid card which had a block on it...so it rejected me on the 28th they told me yesterday that I would receive a letter around the 19th , and shortly I should receive my refund...irs told me IT CAN TAKE UP TO 5 WEEKS...not necessarily meaning it would take that long , I also asked them what would the letter state and if they know what it says why not tell me when my refund is coming....im approaching 3 weeks, so I dont know i guess we'll have to keep playing the waiting game.....

Was told it could take 8 to 10bweeks from the date on the letter which is march 19th.already been waiting over a month
eis54

I got me TA now still no change for me either

They told me today wait 10 weeks "after"the letter date which is 3/19 can come sooner but that's the time frame they give, no information needed just wait...

Has anyone heard anything from them?

No

How long did it take everyone on here to get the 1121 code after the rejected date?

Bout 3 days

Ok....so I got rejected on the 26th for the same reason...my husband's name is not on the card...but it's been 9 daysalready since my deposit was rejected...and today wmr updated from your refund was deposited to..your refund was sent if you have not recieved it check with your bank...Called irs today they say they still don't have it...bank said they sent it back on the 28th..so not sure what's up

Well got the 1121 code Saturday morning...so guess iam in the waiting game now...says I should receive a letter the 23rd of this month...just letting me know there has been a delay no action needed...

My situation as of now...My check was rejected on Feb 16th (DD of 2/22on wmr), I received a 1121 code on 2/26. Irs was saying up to 10 weeks  (blah blah blah) check was mailed by the irs 3/15 check returned to them because I forgot to put lane at the end of the address. Spoke with irs again to see what the hold up was, verified my address on 4/4, irs says they'll mail it out the next day with the correct address, so now I'm just waiting on a check from the irs....hope this helps

keep us updated
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies