Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

Thanks for your help I was finally prompted to put in my Wells Fargo account- hopefully will show up today

cassp2019
Returning Member

I had to go into the portal and add my information as well. Frustrating that just about everyone I know got there's except for me. Even more frustrating that my tax return matches my acct and routing # for the turbo card. But I hated that card anyway, so happy I got to add my actual bank acct info... From everyone I talked to, the only ppl having issues are us that got returns on Turbo cards. My friends who did theres through H & R had no issues and got theres this morning! 

If it dont come on my card today i will do that tomorrow. They are still sending payments and i dont want to miss out by changing my dd.

cassp2019
Returning Member

When I went into the portal, it said it didn't have my bank acct information at all... strange. But yes if you don't see it by tonight, go into the portal and add it. 

I can't see my balance i try calling is anyone having this issue as well im michigan???

have you checked the irs get my payment website? on there it tells you wether it was deposited or not? 

hi, if you get any more info can you keep me updated mine said the same thing and i don't know what that means either? :(

Lyzieann207
Returning Member

Even if you want to wait to see if it hits your account before updating with the irs, you can still use the portal to see if they even have that card account on file... You don't want to miss out and have them issue the check and then you're screwed and will have to wait.. 

I didnt get any notification email or anything, it just showed up 

We still haven't received ours yet I have four kids what is going on they said it would be today 

I'm in Georgia to and still nothing 

Same here in tx still waiting 

So it appears that both the irs portal and turbo tax debit card portal are both down as of now which isnt a surprise with that. If you filed this year 2019 what they failed to say is that you still have to register your card with them to recieve payment so if you havent register your banking info anyway with the irs even if you used a turbo tax card and if not today then for youll get it friday for sure i hope that it helps 

Just got mines no notification nothing just keep checking tx 

If we got an advance on our refund with a turbo card thru sbtpg, will we still get our stimulus direct deposited on our turbo card?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies