erikaf1122

Got a text saying my stimilus money was recieved n will be in my acct wenseday got that yesterday now im getting a email saying critical something bout it am i geting

JotikaT2

It depends.

What is the source of these emails?

The IRS has only stated they would be sending confirmation letters 15 days after depositing your stimulus refund so be careful if the email is not from a reliable source.

The best thing to do is follow the guidance on the following links for the most recent updates:

Payment center answers

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Texas Roger

Do not respond to any of these communications. Historically the IRS does not communicate with text messages or email. There are many scams going on and this could be a scam.