maiko-hoso

For 2015 federal tax return, I filed 1040NR-EZ. But it's not listed. Which one I form should I choose?

This year I have to file as a resident because of the number within the US.
Last year I owed $76.05 and paid. Does this change my AGI? I need to type 2015 AGI.
MiriamF

Your 2015 Adjusted Gross Income, or AGI, is listed on Line 10 of Form 1040NR-EZ. The amount you owed has no effect on your AGI. AGI is used for identification purposes. It is one way to verify that you are the person you claim to be.
abyellow7511

Same here. which option should I choose? 1040NR or other?
MiriamF

Your 2015 AGI, or Adjusted Gross Income, is listed on Line 10 of Form 1040NR-EZ. The amount you owed has no impact on your AGI.

AGI is used for identification purposes, to verify that you are the person you claim to be.