Filed on 2/01 and recieved a W2 in the mail today ...

Filed on 2/01 and recieved a W2 in the mail today (2/03) from work I did at the beginning of the year and forgot about... Is it possible to fix this mistake now?

Title pretty much sums it up.  I received my W-2 with my current employer digitally and went ahead and filed my return with TurboTax Online.  Then today in the mail I got the W-2 for a job that I left after the beginning of last year.  Is it possible to fix this and resubmit or do I have to wait until some time in the future and amend my 2020 return?

Thanks

Oh, and I have searched online and see there is a 1040X form but I don't know if my situation is a mistake that needs to be "fixed".  I just need to add an additional W-2.

If you have already filed and need to report an additional W-2, you will need to amend your tax return; the FAQ below provides further details:

Amending your tax return

You will only need to fix your return if it ends up being rejected;  otherwise you will need to do an amendment.