Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Filed federal on January 28 2019 and when I check refund status on my federal it says that the information does not match

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
jdubg

Filed federal on January 28 2019 and when I check refund status on my federal it says that the information does not match

It seems I am not the only one having this problem... it is really aggravating. 

Me too and I’m sooo annoyed

Me too what is going on.

I’m having same problem

Has anyone answered why it is saying this?

I had to id verify i recieved letter 5071c and have to wait up to 9 weeks.

Me too. Then I get told something about a review. For what. Last year filing taxes.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies