Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jm-7
Level 1

Federal tax auto withdrawal data

Hi everyone! I completed my federal and state efling and both returns have been accepted. I could not find a way to verify my federal auto withdrawal date I entered while preparing taxes from my bank anywhere in the return or on the website for my 2022 returns.

In the past years when I printed returns after completing there was a cover sheet explaining the amount due and the bank details including the routing number and withdrawal date. However, for 2022 I did not see such information when I download returns after filing.  Any help in figuring out how to verify the withdrawal data will be if greta help. Thanks! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The bank routing and account numbers along with the date of payment you chose will be on the Filing Instructions page of your tax return.

You need to use Print Center and the option for all worksheets.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2022 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The bank routing and account numbers along with the date of payment you chose will be on the Filing Instructions page of your tax return.

You need to use Print Center and the option for all worksheets.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2022 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

jm-7
Level 1

Thanks so much for the quick response! It was very helpful. I was able to download the returns with the payment details. Thanks!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies