Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kikiloca

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

I called both the number on the paper and the main irs number. The first dude was nice but said to give it 8 weeks it’s so hard playing the waiting game.
Kikiloca

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

You Should Get An Update Soon They Update Weds And Sat Overnight

@keyia1986 I really really hope so..

U should ask have they received your info and isnit been process

I faxed my forms in on March 4th. I called and was told that on March 14th the review had been completed and sent to processing... I'm still waiting on a DDD... They keep telling me when I call that it can take 8 weeks. Some people I know who had to do the same thing never got a date they just go their DD. Has anyone else faxed their forms back this same day and heard anything yet? If so what have you heard different if anything from what I've heard or got (which is still no DDD and no DD)?

Fingers crossed on update tonight

@jbaby86.precyous amen! I hope it gives me some sort of date at least instead of it constantly saying TT152 since February like it has been saying.

If any updates tonight plz update us everybody wishing for an update

I faxed my form 8962 and 1095A back on March 4th it is now March 21 and I still haven't heard anything back. On where's my refund my refund amount is gone and now has TAX PERIOD ENDING: dated December 31,2018 and I also have a tax topic 152. What is going on?

I don’t even have that omg

@aholmes527 have u called this is horrible

Shouldn’t take this doggit long if they only needed verification.. what the use of having a batch number and all that for u to still b upset waiting and most of n need of your money..... already had to wait til after the 15 to even see in progress and now still having to wait longer to terrible I wish I could call n shot off and get everyone their refund without a date #screwirs

@jbaby86.precyous yes i have called many times to the point when i call they say.... You just called last week you have to give it 8 to 12 weeks to process... I also told them i am calling to make sure another letter wasn't sent out because it takes two weeks to receive a letter from you and all they say is again i have to wait 8 to 12 weeks smh!! this is BS and i understand i made the mistake but it was also not my fault due to i never got a 1095 A in the mail i didn't even know i had that insurance (which would of been nice to know so i could of used it) and not been paying for insurance with my job!
Kikiloca

Exactly the irs is so far behind all they can do is tell everyone 8 to 12 weeks. This year is ridiculous I talked to a turbo tax lady she said it took 2 months to get her return I’m now on 40 days after faxing my paper work on 3/12. I give up I’m not calling I’m just going to play waiting game.
Kikiloca

@jbaby86.precyous You Still have Not Updated?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies