justinrayes2

Even if you will owe taxes, does turbo tax still ask for banking information? i'm asking to see if they have my info for the stimulus payments.

KarenM90

Did you already file? If so, This information is printed right on your return.

To find this information please log into your account and select download/print return and a pdf copy will open up on your computer and you can review/print your forms for the information. 

Your banking information appears on Line 21 b-d of form 1040.

If you did not yet e-file, then please see the following TurboTax info to get back into your banking information where you can check and update, if necessary:  Direct Deposit Information

Tearragi

I let a lady file my taxes and I have not yet received my debit card mail it been almost a month she have not gave me any information regarding my current status on my taxes

Tearragi

I let this lady file my taxes and I have not yet received my debit card I need to know the status of everything