E-fileing Rejected

E-fileing Rejected

Accidentally my daughter filed her tax returns as an Independent. Thus, when I filed my returns through Turbo Tax with my daughter as a dependent, my e filing was rejected by the IRS. We are filing an amendment to my daughter’s tax returns. How do I proceed with my filings after she files an amendment to her return?

E-fileing Rejected

Sorry, even if she amends you will have to,print and mail your return since her ssn has already been used. So you don't have to wait.

How to mail a return from the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return. Don’t forget state.

Important! Mail Federal and State in separate envelopes and mail each year in separate envelopes.

E-fileing Rejected

Thank you so much!

I have one more question.  I owe taxes,  so when I mail my returns, should I include a check or  will the IRS withdraw from my account on the date I had mentioned in my e-file