Solved: E-filed 2017 fed. & state returns with Turbo Tax. No W2 info summaries included w/printout. Got them all last year when I filed my 2016 returns. Thanks for helping.

E-filed 2017 fed. & state returns with Turbo Tax. No W2 info summaries included w/printout. Got them all last year when I filed my 2016 returns. Thanks for helping.

None of the 2017 W2 & 1099R filing info that I typed into Turbo Tax Premier online today was included in the printout that I got after I submitted my federal & SC state tax returns. I've used Turbo Tax for the past 10 years & this information was always included in the printout. The 2016 filing was over 150 pages. This year it was 20 pages & included only the 1040, Schedules A, B & D plus Form 8949. Tried going back into Turbo Tax, but could not find the Filing with All Forms, Worksheets, Attachments, etc. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Steve In SC

If you use Print Center to print, it will give you an option to print to include all worksheets. Steps to do this can be found below. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.

• Log into the account you filed the return in
  • Click Tax Home to the left
  • Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Show
  • Select Add a State to get back in return.
  • In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
  • Select Print Center.
  • Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  • Now check the 2017 federal returns (or 2017 state returns) box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
  • Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. 

• Click Tax Home to the left
  • Select Print Center.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Yearand Click on Add a state

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Thank you so much everyone. Exactly what I was looking for.