Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is Tax Act 152 the same as the path act message?

@dvaughn0619 i even asked him if it was an offset and he said no it was just a mathematical error? It must have just been approved but what I don't understand is why he gave me such a weird date range

That same thing happened to me o had to amend my return and send it in the mail and retrieve a tax advocate to havet return back with 21 - 30 days back.

The irs  is just really slow this year because they couldn't release $ until Feb 15th....I filed 2/7 and I had a bar for 2 days,  it then disappeared and said my refund was being processed with tax topic 152...well the updates are done on wed and Saturdays , so don't pay no attention to wmr, it's behind, well they did their update sat and ours will be deposited 3/1...and sorry you haven't gotten yours yet, bills do pile up, but you can't rely on the  $ until I'd say next wed or fri...good luck!

@cintita720 so I just talked to IRS and was told they was sending me a letter because they needed more info but couldn't tell me what the letter said, she  couldn't see what the letter was in regards to. So still having to wait to see what the letter is because I still haven't received anything in the mail yet.

Well I been waiting for a letter since Feb 14, 2017. And had to request a tax advocate she actually found out what the letter said and the stated issue. Mine was a mathematical issue which I amended twice these past 10 days. And will be waiting until the middle part of April for any refund.

@cherylgilbert40 she couldn't even tell me what the letter said or what is was for, just that they needed more info. She verified my ID and then put me on hold for a few minutes and then came back on and said a letter was sent and could take up to 6 weeks to get. So who knows at this point. If nothing by Thursday, will be calling back on Friday and see what the problem is.

I would get a tax advocate to resolve you're taxes asap the tax advocate is free work as a mediator for the IRS

The service number is in the IRS website

I was looking at that earlier and think that is what I'm going to do.

1-877-777-4478

I meant 1-877-777-4778 they will connect you with a free tax advocate to resolve you're tax issue and expedite you're personal tax refund 21-30 days.

My tax refund was just a mathematical error

thank you, I will give them a call and see what can be done. hopefully it is nothing major, nothing is different from the year before so not really sure.

@fitzrich17 Hi! Is there any updates for recent refunds? I filed on March. 20th. I'm stuck on the 1st processing bar. I'm still getting the 152 code. I check everyday. The bars on WMR have not moved to approved status yet. I'm in debt from a recent surgery. I'm in desperate need of my return. I read somewhere, someone said they filed the week of March.20th and they received their refund today.
raheem78

@fitzrich17 I’m n the same boat for 2018 filed feb 3rd and it was pullled for review on feb 15,, they said i have to wait 45 to 6 days for the review they said my return looks good just reviewing it received 4464c letter on the 23rd of feb 2018 many people got update today 3/3/18 for 3/7/18 ddd so what is going on with mines still say being processed and a refund date will be available soon?? Please help
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies