Download

dbwright6

Download

I tried to download my Turbo Tax Deluxe for 2020 to my computer and found out my computer is too old. I purchased a new computer and now it's telling me I already have a download and can't download it again. Help! I need the download on my new computer, not the old one.

DaraLO

Download

Are you installing from a CD or TurboTax.com download?  If you purchased a download, refer to the following Help Article to find and re-download the software to your new computer:  How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com?

If the above doesn't work, or you're getting that message while trying to download from a CD, please call in to speak with our phone support team.  The following TurboTax FAQ will assist you with connecting with the right person to get the help you need:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

Creeksprings

Download

Did not receive 2020 down load

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Download

@Creeksprings  Please see How do I download the software I purchased at TurboTax.com? for assistance with locating your download. If you still are not able to locate the download, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for further assistance: What is the TurboTax phone number?

donpete28

Download

I cannot download TT deluxe purchased at Costco

ChondelLO

Download

Please see the TurboTax Help article below for help troubleshooting installation issues. 

Troubleshoot installation and running TurboTax for...

Please click here for Mac.

If these steps do not help resolve the issue please click the link below to help get your connected to the right person for assistance.

What is the TurboTax phone number?