turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

I filed on 1/21 was accepted 1/22 and have been getting the same " we cannot provide information on your return" message. They did a update last saturday 2/9. My boyfriend status changed to the path message and mine stayed the same. Well i called the irs and they advised me that i have a identity verification letter coming and if i have not recieved it by the 19th to call and they will reissue another one. I am unsure why i have to verify my damn identity. NONE of my information has changed and this is delaying my refund even more than it all ready is. We are suppose to be taking all the kids on vacation while they are out of school for a week. Its frusterating but im praying there will be light at the end of the tunnel soon! Good luck everyone

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

@tanamommy12 same here. Still on the same message as well. Im taking my kids out of town as well and still no update. I can’t wvb sign my kids up for baseball this year. I’ve never had to wait this long. It’s just real sad how they are doing most of us this way this year.
kkehoex0

Mine has finally changed to the path act as of last Saturday, last year this happened to me where they sent me a identity letter.. it's very simple on the letter you will get a reference number for when you call they'll ask u some information like what state you were born in etc... It's like 5 questions and they'll ask you about last year's return so have it ready!

I found this info below online for those who are reviving the “Path Act” message
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) Filers

Although you were able to file your taxes as early as January 1, 2019, a law was passed in 2018 that requires the IRS to hold all tax refunds that included the EITC or the ACTC. The IRS will hold these refunds until February 15, 2019. If you filed with either of these credits and experienced no other problems filing, you should expect your refund no earlier than February 25.  

Do anybody know about if there holding them if you only claimed the AOTC?? (American Opportunity Tax Credit) It’s a school credit.

Don’t forget if you can order your transcript then you’re done and already have a ddd. 🙂
I just ordered mine and it’s not even the 15th.
ChaCha

I ordered and looked at all my past and this years transcript and 3 other types of docs. Its shows my refund amt but nothing about a date it says April 15th accepted or recieved Feb 15th. That's just confusing. Can you explain more please. TIA

What’s the code on it? Should start with 2019..... it represents your ddd
ChaCha

2010415 dies that actually represent your return date. Shows accepted or says code 150 and explanation tax return filed 2/11/2019 that's insane I so hope I got this wrong.
Katelyn2

Its the PROCESSING DATE on your RECORD OF ACCOUNTS TRANSCRIPT
kkehoex0

How do I know if I can order my transcript where can I try to do that

Google the tax transcript number.

It changed for me tonight. “We have received your return and it is being processed”
meme0033

No change for me...I 've filed 1/28/2019.
rts1

No change for me either.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies