Does tax prep software like TurboTax and hrblock find all possible deductions and credits for my tax return automatically like an a pro CPA accountant would?

My concern is if I misanswered a question on TurboTax, will I missed any possible deduction or credits that I’m not aware of. The software would skip things based on my response and perhaps mistakes.

A CPA would have the experience to know if there is something that I’m not aware of and missed. Can TurboTax do that?

With tax laws changing every year is it difficult for the average person so know what those changes actually are.

if you don't have a general idea of what your tax-related issues are, perhaps a human professional would be better for you.

You have asked more than 25 questions on this forum, so it might be better if you selected one of the TT Live versions, or used a local professional.

Also, please keep your related questions in one thread, as it makes it easier for the volunteers to answer you.