Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Do state or federal tax e-file (direct deposit) refunds get posted to the bank account at midnight on the day it's supposed to be available?

My refund should be deposited today but it  did not

Do state or federal tax e-file (direct deposit) refunds get posted to the bank account at midnight on the day it's supposed to be available?

Has anyone gotten theirs yet. It’s approved mines and said by today but I still haven’t gotten anything. I checked over the my account and routing number and everything matches the same? I have Wells Fargo 

TS28

Thank you @ wendybaldw I called the number and was able to get info on my tax return! It was supposed to be deposited to my bank PNC on feb 26, 2020 and when I called the 800 number you listed it gave me more detail. It said to give it 1 to 2 business days for it to be in my account. Thank you so much for the info! 

I called this number and put my social in and it told me my information is invalid. What does that mean?

you are welcome and if it says invalid for ss keep putting it in. i had to 4 times before they accepted it. i got mine first thing this morning

Hi yes I am in the exact same position and my refund is set to be deposited on the 4th of March to my new Turbo Card. 

Was just wondering what your results were with the speed of when it was deposited to when it was available for use in your account? 

Thanks

What time did it come

Never did a bank all my checks came via debit card

Why did I get my State taxes back first? How much longer will it be for me to get my federal 

-dad1122

Okay... It's Monday April 29 1203 a.m.  According to the tax portal I'm supposed to receive my stimulus check on this date. As of this time I have yet to receive it. Who knows when it will arrive. Anytime today is all I know

Everyone clearly comments their issue but once they get deposit they do not update the status. Once you receive the refund please update the date and time u received against what was scheduled by IRS

When did you finally receive

Thank you so much for posting this. I have asked Google, Chime, the NCDOR, and they couldn’t answer my question but u did. Thank you again

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies