Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Do state or federal tax e-file (direct deposit) refunds get posted to the bank account at midnight on the day it's supposed to be available?

I have the turbo tax green dot card too and was hoping it would hit at midnight but still nothing.. my state taxes didn’t get on my card until 5am

Do state or federal tax e-file (direct deposit) refunds get posted to the bank account at midnight on the day it's supposed to be available?

Okay so no one knows anything about a bank card they provided to their customers 

I'm in the same boat as you. Green dot and expecting the 26th. It's 4am and nothing yet. Here's hoping something happens today.

I have a date of the 26th and I have not received anything either

NevaNeva

I got a piece of my refund and its missing a big chunk out of it. I owe nothing. I even called to make sure. Maybe the bank is holding it. I hope so. 

MGeo

I have a deposit date of February 26th it’s 6:30 am and I bank with Wells Fargo still nothing. Normally it’s deposited by at least 3 am in the past years then again I had Chase then. 

I just called a number that I got from my last year return. It gives info. [phone number removed]

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Litaluvslita What number are you referring too? If it is the IRS, please see the link below:

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?

Note: 

You will need to follow the prompts in order to speak to an IRS agent. There is a high call volume this time of year.

When calling the IRS do NOT choose Option 1.   

Choose Option 2 after you choose the language.   

Then Press 1    

Then Press 3   

Then Press 2, it will then transfer you to an agent.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Achaz56
Returning Member

I have Regions and mine hasn’t deposited yet also

I have caped federal credit union. its 11:15am and no deposit yet it was set for today for direct deposit. they havent seen it yet

11:45 mountain time and I've nothing yet. Maybe at noon? Idk I'm getting the feeling I'm going to be waiting still yet after today.

Got it in my account just now woot. Good luck guys

who do you bank with. does anyone have credit union?

I have a credit union. Where's My Refund says the 26th. Its 1:26 PM here and we still havent gotten anything. 

same here and its 130pm now and nothing

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies