Do I need to include and mail Form 8863 with my amended form? Forgot to include form 1098-T in efile, amended forms must be mailed. What forms should I include for 1098-T

I know turbotax says they automatically fill out Form 8863 for you after filling out 1098-T and send it when you efile but I'm not sure if it's the same with an amended file I must mail. What forms should I attach to an amended then printed turbo tax form.

Yes, you will need to include Form 8863 if you are amending your return and it was one of the forms that was added when amending.

Amended (Form 1040X) will be available during the month of February.  In order to process amendment forms, they will need to be completed, printed and mailed to the IRS.