Solved: Do I amend return if I filed taxes & days later I received a corrected 1099-DIV? The only difference I see is Qualified Dividends (1b) down by $6.

Do I amend return if I filed taxes & days later I received a corrected 1099-DIV? The only difference I see is Qualified Dividends (1b) down by $6.

Technically I think I'm owed a bit in my refund because of less dividends in corrected 1099-DIV.  I don't need that bit more of money but I don't want to get in trouble with IRS for not correcting my tax return either.

I would not file an amended return for such a small change.  That same information is reported to the IRS, if it changes your tax liability, they will either send you a letter saying you owe, or a check for your additional refund.