trucks-06

Did my taxes get filed?

why wount you answer me direct?

bluedeb

Did my taxes get filed?

This is a user to user forum, not a chat room.  No one would know if your taxes were filed, you have to either transmit them to e-file, or print them out & mail them.

If you e-filed your returns you can check your e-file status to see if your returns were accepted, rejected, or pending.

How do I check my e-file status?

bluedeb

Did my taxes get filed?

How do I check my e-file status?

KatrinaLO

Did my taxes get filed?

If you e-filed, make sure the return was e-filed successfully and accepted. To find out this information see the information below:
https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

If accepted, you should be able to track your return by the below information:
http://www.irs.gov/Refunds  

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section.  In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".  

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.