Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

KRYSTALSANDERS1234
Returning Member

Did my federal taxes return get accepted 4-21-20

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

@ KRYSTALSANDERS1234  wrote:  "Did my federal taxes return get accepted 4-21-20?"

No one in this user community forum can know that.   Did you efile your return?    If you used Online TurboTax, log into your account and at the Tax Home, what does it say for the efile status--accepted, rejected, printed, started, ready to mail, or what?

Is there more to your story?   You really haven't provided any information to know your situation.  This is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal info.

And how are you using the term "accepted?"    That term normally refers to an efile status.  i.e., after efiling one will find out in 24-48 hours if the efile was accepted or rejected.

Or if you are referring to a return that you know has been processing at the IRS, did you mean instead to use the term "approved?"

@ KRYSTALSANDERS1234 

ADDENDUM:

I see you also posted in another thread a month ago.

Did you see the answer left for you there at the link below?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-i-have-received-my-state-refund-not-m...

You said there:  "They were mailed in."

So did you file the Federal return by mail?  If so, did you physically print, sign, date, and mail it?  TurboTax does not mail it for you.  And if you had both Federal and state returns, hopefully you mailed the Federal return separately to the IRS and the state return to the state tax agency.

Assuming it's been over 4 weeks since you mailed the return, is anything showing up in the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Where are you getting the date of 4/21/20 that you mentioned in your original question above that titles this thread?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies