Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ninomack

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

Mine says mailed by Feb 27th 17 and IRS wmr is still saying approved and has not moved to sent yet. Anyone else having this problem? Need my refund and last year it did not take this long!

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

Did anyone in California get a mailed check today?

On wmr what do I got to to find out when it was mailed?

So did anyone get there check before the date the showed on wmr?

If it say mail by it mean it will be mailed on that date

Did anybody in Florida get there checks yet ?

Mine was supposed to be mailed out on the 25th and still nothing yet hopefully it comes tomorrow  and its being sent from raliegh and thats roght up the road it should come soon if its reall sent through priority mail from raliegh does anyone know for sure its sent through priority mail?
ninomack

I am in Florida. When will wmr update to say sent? If my mail by day is today?

Has anyone her got state through NC yet

Im glad i didn't use direct deposit cause everything i google seem almost. 90% of the people had to wait longer and is know

@auburnkardash 90% positive our checks got lost! mine was sent Feb 8th and its been 15+ days and the mail just arrived today and still nothing... Im going to give the irs a call even tho the website says not to contact them till the 8th of May if it hasn't arrive" witch i think is ridiculously long time to wait. Hopefully i don't get a stupid response saying i need to wait till the 8th cause i been needing of this refund all this dam time!!

@strizzy1 what state are u in ?

@timetomakegains that's what I'm believeing but I hope not I'm hopeing that it come sooner or later ! If you call let me know what they say bc I need to call too

Yeah .....i did and they repeat what we already read....

After waiting for 15min then another 30mins cause the lady transferred to wrong department they where so rude and no personality at alllllll NONE THEY ACT LIKE I WAS BOTHERING THEM BY CALLING
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies