Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

This is horrible... and they told me they were ready to make any adjustment until they found another problem now I need to verify return and idv.... I'm just over this bs...i don't wanna look again til halloween

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

My refund was released this week I'm just waiting on a date I also have a t.a & she help speed things up I will update you guys when I have a date

FINALLY 7/13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@johnsmith324 did you get an update

Nothing yet what about you? @justcallmebill89

Nothing at all im getting worried

Same this is just insane

How long have you all been waiting now? 4 months for me since 1121 code

Our original  was 2/22 so almost 5 months

Do you have a T.A?

Original date 2/28 no ta

No ta

@desjohnson13 When did you receive your check inn the mail?

@kerresa1972 About two weeks

Omg we finally updated but Im terrified. It says scheduled to be sent to my bank not mailed out. Is it still going to be mailed??? Anybody had this happen?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies