Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does your refund take to be deposited on your turbo tax prepaid card once your approve i have never used one of these cards and it usualy would be pending by now

Dang smh. All of this sucks

How long does your refund take to be deposited on your turbo tax prepaid card once your approve i have never used one of these cards and it usualy would be pending by now

Anyone got their money  still not on there
reed29681

Nope... it’s over with for mine it was taken and i have No clue why i don’t owe anyone !!!!  Never working with turbo again

Reed29681 how did you find out it was taking

Nevermind I just find out but I should still have some money coming too

Mines still not on there either smfh

Student loans took my shit smh. I just found out.

Its 9am still no money yet

Me either. It's offsets if you haven't. And IRS not taking calls I been calling to find out more info I just give up and will not be using turbo services anymore. It's fucked up when you have major bills to live by and kids to take care of but the federal and government don't give a damn and robbing people.

I am calling Greendot bank see if they know anything. Even though the irs took money I am still owed a little bit

Called Greendot they said to call back after 24-48 hrs if its not in there worst service ever will not easy it again

Okay so it's hope that we will still get something even if it was offsets?

I'm confused. Green dot website says they received mine but it's says it was offset. I don't know what to believe at this point. I agree worst service ever. I only got the green dot because it said I was approved for an advanced refund which I never received either.

Hey did anyone receive there taxes on this TurboTax card yet?mine got sent to my bank on the 6th no funds on card tho I called the offset hotline I have none so what's the hold up?

Patcraft85 I’m in the same boat and checked the sgt or stg site that the check goes to first for fees. Nonoffset and same date as you and still no funds
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies