Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CP09 notice for unclaimed EIC

@A68 When did you send your CP09?

A68
Returning Member

@CG181  April of 2021 and then I got this notice in April of 2022. And I’m surprised you got to talk to a person because I’ve tried to call and get absolutely no where just get automated things.

@A68 i tried calling 2x the first one i spoke to a female telling me that their is no CP09 or form 15111 and she doesn’t know what I’m talking about she even got mad me telling me that IRS won’t send me that notice because they don’t have that. So i tried calling back again after 2weeks and I spoke to a male telling me that he doesn’t see it so I need to file 1040x with schedule EIC. Oh boy! You’ve been waiting that long.

I got a notice that I was eligible in April 2021, filled it out and sent it back immediately. Literally didn't hear anything and I was not about to attempt to call the IRS. I JUST got a letter from them today 5/26/2022 saying they need more information to attach the Schedule EIC and that the CP 09 was missing or incomplete, but they attached that form and it's completely filled out? So, I'm super confused as to what's needing to be done. If anyone has any light they can shed on this situation, I would greatly appreciate it. 

You can visit the Audit Support Center at the link below.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support

Otherwise, follow the instructions in the notice.

Tracy-h

I filled mine out however, they sent another notice 16 weeks later asking for more documents then Nother within a week that said since they didn't get Response I would have to start all over again. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies