Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Who drinks soymilk @Danimal93 ?that shït didn't even make sense.youre clearly some lame weirdo looking for kicks on a tax website lol and clearly can't read word like some and most go back and read,if it where 100% then why isn't the answer just yes plain and simple? furthermore you immature putz why are there a million questions on Google asking the same way and yet some how you know the answer,are you the secretary of the treasurer.i would say based of your weak ass comeback probably not kk Mr hung like hampster

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Danimal93 and I do see to switches the one to your brain that's says off and the one that says attract women and it's off as well,you wanna me to click em on for ya?😆

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think its best you stay informed the turbo tax accounts are alive and well for MANY myself included they ARE NOT  one time use they are a normal account you can keep and reuse

so instead of snippy responses to people try getting facts straight 

ps someone who was charged 4.95 fee for keeping it open 

Kevinsmom1
Returning Member

Will my stimulus check go on this card

@Anonymous thank you for the clarification,I agree and it seems like when someone asks a question ppl keep calling them retard or dumbass,which is why he got my reaction.no offense to anyone but I wanna hear just a simple "yes it'll be there" from the horses mouth i.e TT experts or TT themselves

Charr666

Have there been any updates on Economic Impact Payments through the Turbo Tax Prepaid Cards? With payments going out this week many of us need to know if we will receive them or have to wait for a paper check.  

@Elimit21  Well I can remove yourself this is really for people who have family and bills to pay not someone who just wants free money

So we resort to childishly calling people out there name and insult them how old can I possibly be Man U started the **bleep** and then get mad when people react

@BeatriceBlue34 right and it seems the people who do that are "just chill' people when most of us have real problems and worries

Got my Stimulus this morning! Had fees taken out by SBTPG and then direct deposited. So that's what I know if had direct deposited should be good!

amichener
Returning Member

Starting Friday, you can go to this IRS website and check the status of your payment, confirm payment type (direct deposit or check), and update direct deposit information.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

@bige2443 @Was it on your turbo card?

So it want be on my card and why not 

Yeah a friend of mines had fees taken out and she got her deposited on her rush card

I did not have a card had direct deposited. But had fees taken out.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies