Could you please tell me if my taxes are going to ...

Could you please tell me if my taxes are going to be on my card tomorrow like the text message said ot would. And also tell which of my cards it would be on

No one can guarantee anything ... and only you would know which card the refund was being put on ... did you not enter the DD info in the FILE tab yourself ?  

If you received a text from TurboTax the date for receiving a tax refund is an estimate only.

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.

How you chose to receive the tax refund will be on the Filing Instructions page included with your tax return.

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.