turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

I have never heard or seen all the letters and reviews that the IRS has sent out this year in my 40 years of living. I just said whenever I get my money out of them this year they won't have to worry about me next year because I will not be filing. My baby boy is autistic and I'm now a stay at home Mom.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Ok I filed 1/7/19, Accepted 1/17/19, and after several phone calls I received a 4883c letter in the mail on 3/18/19 (two months after being accepted). Today I called and verified with a very pleasant IRS rep. Now the wait begins. I wonder what happens if my return hasn't been processed by 4/15/19? Will I have a late penalty?? I will post if I receive any updates. Keeping hope alive!

@psireeta211 Wow. Good question. I just sent my paper return a week ago so hopefully by April 15th I will know something

@psireeta211 and if we don't get it by then do they add interest or not because I had Identity theft?

@kristalrob23 I have no idea. Hopefully we won't have to find out.

@psireeta211 I know right. I hope not either.

Good morning. Any updates for y'all? I just spoke with someone who filed an amended return on 3/6 and got her money on 3/11. Now tell me where that makes any sense!!!

I called twice yesterday and since I had identity theft both of the ladies told me they couldn't even look up my info until it has been 6 weeks since they received my paper return. Like really!! I originally filed on 1/17 but for some reason it was not processed by the IRS until 2/6. I received a letter on 2/13 dated for 2/8 and called on 2/13 to verify. Called two weeks later on 2/28 and was told my case was closed out on 2/14 and my return was put back into processing. Called again on 3/1. Third time calling and finally found out that I had identity theft and I needed to file a paper return. It's only been a week since we I sent it in the mail but I was told yesterday that it will take 6 weeks before I can call and find out the status of it. Smh. Good luck to everyone getting an update or deposit date. My last year filing taxes!!!

Filed 1/7, accepted 1/17, received 4883c letter on 3/18, verified 3/19.....I finally have a DDD! 3/27/19!!!

@psireeta211  congratulations

Congratulations @psireeta211
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies