turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My return was accepted my the IRS on 2/2 But when I go to check status of refund, it still says being processed and no date given on when deposit will be in?

I'm under a review  wit a tt152
1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

My return was accepted my the IRS on 2/2 But when I go to check status of refund, it still says being processed and no date given on when deposit will be in?

They said I should get it in 9  weeks
.and no code just privacy and ss# and status and about amount still the same and being processed.

Chickenfeeder1 most people that had your issue got it In like 1-3 wks instead of 9 they were told that but not too long after they got a update and a deposit date u should be fine it’s just a waiting period for u basically

Butterflygirl271 a lot of us are mine is under review still with the same error message I did reach out to a tax advocate after almost a 3 hr wait & got more information & my wages where miscalculated irs told me at this time they still reviewing and wudnt tell me what was going on but the advocates found out as soon as I gave them my social my job sent a different w2 from what they sent me,as of now irs saying 45 day review & est date of April 25th but those who didn’t have issues that was under review was able to request to expedite or hardships to have their money released sooner the longest I think that would be is 2-3 wks
1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

I hope so
 And good luck with y'alls..Maybe tommorow will be my dd
..I m vakay this week
. It sure would be nice

I will let you know know  

Good luck to you all too!
1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

Well stil waiting on my refund and I have spoke to the people at the IRS and they tell me they have not even started on mine. And it has processing.. so this is a crapshoot... But if u file now u will probably get URS before mine the way they are doing this year...

I filed feb.22 and my status still says still being processed I have no hope at this point
TheC

Reading all of this is so frustrating  :( I efiled 3/4 and we normally get our refund fairly quickly.  This year it has taken the full 21 days (tomorrow would be that 21st day) I called the IRS and they told me to call after Saturday.... we live overseas and is hard and expensive to call the states. We where counting on this money being here alredy to get caught up after a huge move and now it looks like we won't see it anytime soon. If there's something wrong with our returns and action needs to be taken I would rather know before the 21 day mark...

My status of my refund was accepted on March 30, 2019 and I don't have a refund date yet
TheC

@catwoman#31 Welcome you are still under 21 days so it mightupdate soon! some people here have been waiting since January and have no refund yet. Me personally im on 44 days since my taxes where accepeted on March 4th.

When i track my refund on irs.gov it says check back in 24 hours but i check on turbo tax it says accepted Why does it says that

I folded March 15th

I filled march 15th

So I filed mine on the 7th of February and they started I guess going through them on the 8th, and I still haven't gotten mine, I filed with eic, but what strange to me is that the message you get on IRS to go where it says you're return has been accepted and is being processed blah blah change to your return is still being processed so different words same message and I don't know what that means. Anyone?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies