Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

DrewMeyer

Change answer during review related to 2021 return when doing 2023 return

During 2023 review it flagged a missing entry that from my 2021 return.   I botched it but don't know how to get that answer corrected.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

We'd love to help you complete your tax return but need more information. Can you please clarify your question?  Please describe question or error.  What did you botch?

You can try to search the area to get to it to correct it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
DrewMeyer

I don't recall, some obscure checkbox on a form I never looked at for 2021 and which was not an entry screen during 2023.  My question is how to re-do *any* of the repairs made when going thru the final-review "deficiencies".   I suppose I could delete the 2023 return and start aaaallll over.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

We'd love to help you complete your tax return, but need more information. Can you please clarify your question? I'm still not sure what you are needing. What form was flagged for a missing entry?

We can't see your screen so you need to be specific.

You can also call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

DrewMeyer

2023 Premier return being finished on my desktop.  Review.  Analysis. Check Entries - 6 entries.  Started with 7 but I "answered" the 1st one - its window showed a page from my 2021 return and a line needing an amount.  I put in the wrong amount but now that 1st entry no longer popups up (now it is 6 entries).  How to I change my incorrect amount?   It is NOT appearing on any of my std entry screens for the 2023 return.  If you don't know what I am talking about then you won't know the answer to my question.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

We really need more information to be able to decipher what area of TurboTax you are experiencing this problem. Is this regarding Retirement Distributions? Can you send us screenshots? We can not help without knowing more information.

DrewMeyer

If my last answer, with the step by step clicks I did, does not answer your question then I cannot answer it and must conclude that there is no way to correct one of the review-correction questions..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies