Cannot download federal and FL state return

mallen2946

When I go back to the site to download my federal and state returns the PDF is a single page with instructions about filing a FL return. There is no tax return to file and and federal return in the PDF file. How do I access this information?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

mallen2946

Unfortunately that option only gives me a 1 page PDF stating that I have already printed my FL return (which I have not) and need to file. I need to full PDF and FL return to file. 

What do you need to file?  Florida does not have an income tax.