Do you have an Intuit account?
You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.
Yes. Either the on-line version or the version you buy at a store.
With on-line you can complete your return and then pay for the service (unlike buying at a store and then using the software). Then you can file on-line in the TurboTax software...follow the instructions. I imagine the version that runs locally on your computer works the same way.
@samjclem87 We can't do it for you, but you can select the option to e-file (instead of printing and mailing) when you near the end of preparing your return. If you've completed your tax return, when you sign back in, do the following:
- Select File in the left menu (expand your browser window if you don't see this, or select the menu icon in the top left corner).
- On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
- Select the Start button to the right of Step 3.
- On the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select I want to e-file.
- Follow the instructions to e-file your return.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post