shripad

Can not see my refund status on IRS website even though I have provided correct details but Turbotax showing my federal return is accepted?

You are not alone.  There continues to be a general backlog at the IRS, due to the large number of extra filings for the stimulus, as well as millions of unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  In addition, the Where's My Refund site has been erratic and unreliable.  But if TT told you that your filing was Accepted, then the IRS has it for processing.  (TT receives no further updates after that.)   Lots of folks are waiting, so please continue to be patient.

Are you still waiting on this year's IRS refund? | kiiitv.com

shripad

Thank you for reply.