Can. NE State Rev did not accept my return. They said you sent in 2017 W2s. I want a refund since I have to do the return again.

Well...TTX only sends in what you enter in the program.  It cannot know if you mis-entered 2017 W-2 forms instead of 2018 W-2's....that is something YOU control....

In Fact...if you put in 2017 tax forms, you will have to amend your Federal taxes if the IRS has accepted your Federal tax return filing.....they may not catch up to your entry error for a couple months.

__________

But...anyhow, we Users have no control over your account fees.  That's up to Customer Support reps....Customer Support is here: