Can I update my direct deposit information? I realized I didn’t put my full account number to receive my fund

No - if you have already filed your return. The IRS will try to deposit the refund several times and your bank will return the funds to the IRS. The IRS will then issue you a paper check, resulting in a tax refund delay of up to 10 weeks (according to the IRS).

If you haven't yet filed your return, go back through the filing interview and you will be able to change the account information on the screen asking how you would like to receive your refund.