Can I re-print my state tax return that needs to be mailed with the instructions document? When I filed it generated a pdf to be printed then mailed. I want that doc agn

I know that I can print my entire return but I would like to regenerate the pdf that had the specific mailing instructions for a specific state return I want to mail in. This is the document that was created when I filed by mail but I cannot seem to access that document for print again..
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The Federal and State Filing Instructions pages will be included when you use Print Center and request all worksheets.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets