snoq

Can I print my return to review before I go through the whole efile process?

I used to be able to print or review my return before I e-file.  How do I do this now?
Jimesa

If you would like to print a copy of your return for review and then come back and e-file later you will have to take a few steps. 

First in Step 1 under File, make sure that you are choosing an option of payment that doesn't involve payment from your tax refund. Then in next steps choose "I'd like to print and file by mail". This will trigger the program to have you print your entire return. Once you have printed and reviewed everything then, you will need to log back into your account and follow the steps below to change your filing method back to e-file. This will enable to you to continue and e-file your return and/or make changes to your return as needed.